1. We may use the information you provide us to contact you from time to time to provide details of the products and services offered by us and our affiliates, and for the normal use and improvement of the website, unless you ask us to do so, so please send an email to email@example.com.
2. We may also use the information you provide to us to respond to surveys, compile user profiles, measure interest in different parts of the website, and notify advertisers of such information to avoid questions. We will not share any personally identifiable information about you with unaffiliated third parties without your consent.
4. Our website may contain links to other websites and we are not responsible for their data policies or practices or their content. We endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, including the use of encryption technology, but we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online.
5. We may supplement the information you provide to us with information we receive from third parties. In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive information about the personal data we hold about you. If you are concerned that any information we hold about you is incorrect, please contact us.
6. We are required by law to verify the identity of our users, for which we may be required to make certain requests and collect certain information from you. You acknowledge that any information you provide is accurate and we may share that information if we believe it is necessary to comply with any reporting obligations.
7. Finally, given the global nature of the Internet, from time to time we need to transfer the information you provide to us to countries outside the EEA.